Helping people connect with their freedom in every moment gets me out of bed in the morning. I support people in connecting with life as it is so they get the most from it.
After my own backcountry accident, receiving EMDR treatment was really helpful for me to reconnect with life and move-on.
Now I’m so glad I get to share it with others so they can get back to doing what they love.
Education & Training
- Naropa University (MA Contemplative Counseling Psychotherapy)
- Capital University (BA)
- Noeticus Counseling & Training Institute
- Boulder Center for Play Therapy
- Gottman Institute
- Maiberger Institute (EMDR Training)
- Thru-Hike Appalachian Trail 2004
- 1200 mile Section of Pacific Crest Trail 2008
- 240 mile / 8 day, “yo-yo” Lake-Placid Trail 2010 (incomplete)
- 2400 mile Bicycle Touring – Self-supported 2014
- Rock Climbing – Sport Routes in Oregon, Washington, Colorado
- Summits – Mt. Whitney : CA | St. Helens : WA | Mt. Adams : WA
- Belize | South Africa | Tanzania | Israel | Jordan | Italy
- Triathlons, half-marathons, and trail running